We would like you to be happy with your order but if the goods prove to be defective or are damaged on delivery, our liability is limited to only replacing the goods or to make a refund.
The following conditions apply:
- You must notify us of the defective or damaged goods within 7 days of invoice date. This time period is of the essence. Claims made after this period will not be entertained.
- You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods to our location in Sydney.
- it is your sole responsibility for ensuring that we do actually receive the goods you are returning. Things unfortunately do occasionally get misdirected in transit. You should therefore use a delivery system that allows tracking of delivery as we cannot process any returns until we have actually received the goods.
Note that in line with our policy of non-refundable deposit to be paid at time of order, refunds, if approved, will not include the deposit amount.
- All refunds will be made within three working days of receipt of the defective or damaged goods.
- All replacement goods will be printed and dispatched in our standard production time for the particular job. If any of the material is out of stock, you will be notified of the delay in reprint time and offered the alternative of a refund.